With a solid turnout of 47,000 visitors, the annual Singapore Motorshow is back, bigger and better than before. This year, Milton Singapore is extremely proud to be appointed contractor for not 1, but 2 booths - Honda and Cycle and Carriage.
The 600sqm Honda booth was full of exciting activities, featuring the unveiling of its NSX, a line-up of celebrity emcees and an acapella number.
On the other hand, the 1,600sqm Cycle and Carriage pavilion was an exceptionally lively one, with 4 car launches, 1 celebrity fan-meet session and daily performances. Through it all, the Milton team managed to design different environments to bring out the characteristics of 5 distinct car brands:
1) Mercedez-Benz was kept clean and classy
2) Kia used vertical greenery to emphasize its eco-friendly hybrid car
3) DS Automobile was sleek and polished for its celebrity fan-meet session
4) A flash mob performance and music video was choreographed to bring out the youthful, fun-loving spirit of Mitsubishi ASX
5) A dance was also choreographed for Citroen Picasso, with dancers ranging from younger children to senior dancers, to portray the family aspects of the car